My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

When we all leave for our graves, what will be left for our children?

27 November 2006

RGT RED CROSS CAMP 10-12 NOV 06 @ RC CAMPSITE

Everyone sings the lala song....

JN>> I've got cat's eyes....
Campfire's burning, campfire's burning... draw nearer.. draw nearer... bla bla bla bla
V>>"Nnnnggggg....100, 101, 102...NNnnnggg..., 103, 104......"
SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH CAMPAIGN......
"MMmmm.....these slugs are really tasty!"

The 'chocolate cookies' were really too delicious... Everybody wants one!
"OK, Have I got all my leaves correct? One, two, three......"
Despite the bird-flu scare, the girls were unafraid to chow down the chicken chops....
EY>> "Haarrr? So little for me?"
Singapore Idle auditions....
Master Singapore Idle rehearsing with the rest of the wannabe idlers...

All in tremendous concentration in their study.....